Ivy is Cinte

SaLSa, StILeTTos, BOOks, TraVELlingS, BoYs aNd EveRYthINg eLSe in BetWEen.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

My heart in pain

I've been single for so long and i think i didn't know how to be in love again. Funny how small thing can hurt so much. Maybe its me who give more in love and that's why its always hurt when the other party didn't love me as much as i am. When i am in love, i will do anything in my power to make him happy even his wildest dream. But when he cannot or refused to make me happy, make me wonder is he actually love me that much. I'm perfectly capable to do everything on my own, but sometimes its nice to know how far he will go to see me happy. If he cannot make me happy then i didn't know why i be with him at the first place. Maybe, i just being over sensitive, thinking to much....maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment