Ivy is Cinte

SaLSa, StILeTTos, BOOks, TraVELlingS, BoYs aNd EveRYthINg eLSe in BetWEen.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Our Official Dais (Pelamin) : By Zaifie Zainal

I've been searching all possible website and Facebook page for a dais which suit us. I want something simple, elegant, with flower, not too pink and definitely no panel. I was finally come to Zaifie Zainal page, i was immediately fall in love with her dais. I show it to Nico and surprisingly he love it too. 

So we immediately make an appointment with kak Zai and arraged everything. I don't even bother to ask her if i can see other dais design since im so in love with this one. When im in love with something, i definitely didnt want anything else lol. 

On our wedding day, kak Zai make an arrangement with Duchess Place to set up our dais. We weren't there when they put it on. After they finished and we are on our way to Duchess, kak Zai hubby call and told me everything done and we just need to turn on the light. 

My heart melt the moment we walk in, the dais was so beautiful to my opinion and compliment Duchess dining hall perfectly. 

Zaifie Zainal is highly recommended by us if you looking for Dais and dress, or better get the entire package from her. Kak Zai, if you read this, thanks for making my wedding day so beautiful. 





No comments:

Post a Comment