Ivy is Cinte

SaLSa, StILeTTos, BOOks, TraVELlingS, BoYs aNd EveRYthINg eLSe in BetWEen.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

KIMI our little siamese kitten

I was walking back home from work when i heard a very loud cries right in front of saudi residence. After closer inspection, i saw a very tiny white color kitten looking scared, hungry and dirty screaming his lung out to the maximum. I wanted to bring it home in that instants but change my mind scared that Nico won't approved. When i get home i can't stop thinking about the little kitten and get so worried if no one save him. The idea of it being eaten by dog or die from cold if its raining that night make me wanna cry. 

I immediately text Nico and tell him about it. I ask him if its ok if we keep him. At first he not really into the idea since we have housemates. But i told him we will keep it in the bathroom n just let it play in our room. I also promise that i will do all the cleaning and feeding. I told him to just check if the kitten still there on his way back. Maybe someone else already save him and its useless to argue. So i told him, if you found him and you have heart to leave him there and might die from being eaten or cold, i can understand and respect your decision. Its not that i really want a kitten, i am more a dog person and not cat. But its really broke my heart to imagine what will happen to him and i cant simply let him die. 

While waiting for Nico to come back, i make myself busy preparing to the possibility that he wont bring  back the kitten. I was in the shower when he got home and tell me that he couldn't find it. Part of me relieved that someone else already save him but small part of me feel disappointed. Suddenly, I heard a faint sound of   a kitten and immediately jump out of shower, grab my towel and saw that little devil., still looking scared and tiny. I didn't stop thanking Nico and feel so happy that he have such a big heart. I told him that i wont bother to save the kitten if its already big enough and know how to survive. But he only around 2 months old when we found him. So we name him kimi cos i am a fan of kimi raikkonen :D

 (3 days after we bring him home. How can anyone have heart to throw this tiny little kitten)
 (we didn't see him playing anywhere and found him here. Kitten love warm place)
 (We give him teddy bear to play and bite since we cant take his biting anymore)
 (tired from playing and just dooze off)
(our attempt to make his life better)
 (Kimi and me)
(gosh we love him, already one month now with us)


No comments:

Post a Comment