Ivy is Cinte

SaLSa, StILeTTos, BOOks, TraVELlingS, BoYs aNd EveRYthINg eLSe in BetWEen.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Je m'appelle Ivy....

I took french class 3 years ago when i work and live in Singapore. However, i forgot almost everything from lack of practice. At first, it was only for fun since i get bored with work and feel like i don't have life outside of it. I really interested to learn french and it will be something new for me and at the same time can change my boring routine. 

My basic french class was taken at Cambridge Language School located at Peninsula Plaza. If i'm not mistaken, my teacher name was Damien,il est tres sympa. Their text book honestly was very thin but full with the information needed. I even use this book until today whenever i need to do revision or to check on my basic. I learned mostly on vocabulary, some verbs and how to conjugated verbs. 

I continued my french lesson with alliance francaise singapore because of their reputable status and since they are a french school. I sit for placement test and get into beginner 2 class. I manage to skip one level which i think its good enough for me. The school is nice, they have library, cafeteria and walking distance to mrt. 

Now 3 years later, i work with french company here in KL and also have a french boyfriend. My french is almost zero and i only can understand few words and making conversation is absolutely pas possible.  

3 months ago i decided to take up french class again but this time with Alliance francaise KL. I come to this decisions since my bf didn't teach me anything and i also prefer to go to class. I was frustrated when i cannot   make any conversation with his family and friends because of my limited vocabulary and terrible grammar  when i was in France. Being able to say bonjour, merci, oui, non, sil vous plait, bonne chance,au revoir doesnt mean you speak french. :p

I hope my second try to learn french will be working out well since i really want to be able to speak this languange. It will be nice if i can manage to do some conversation for our next trip to France this coming spring. 

Je m'applle Ivy.  Je suis ingenieur et je suis trente et un ans. J'habite et travail a kl maintenant. Dans ma famille il y a trois personnes. Mon pere s'applle shaari et ma mere s'appelle Junaidah. J'aime beaucoup la danse, la musique et je vais souvent le cinema. Mon petit ami s'apple Nicolas. Il est francais et il a vingt quarte ans. Il aime le sport, le cinema.












No comments:

Post a Comment