Ivy is Cinte

SaLSa, StILeTTos, BOOks, TraVELlingS, BoYs aNd EveRYthINg eLSe in BetWEen.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Here comes the bride, all DRESS in white

Initially, i planned to have wedding gown like Kate Middleton have on her wedding day. Its beautiful but at the same time decent. Since our guest will be from all stage of ages and religion, my mom advised me to wear something decent. She said that my dad relatives are religious. :D

(I do want something like this)

Nico doesn't want to wear traditional clothing for our reception since we going to wear one during our solemnization. I didn't have any problem with that because which women didn't want to wear white gown on her wedding day isnt it? 

We only have one month left to get our dress and suit reserved for us. So we went to Jalan Loke Yew where we can find a lot of bridal gallery there. We went to few store and i ask immediately if they have something like Kate Middleton and they all say no or show me similar design but look out dated. 

We finally went to check at Ivory Romance since they have a lot of choices compared to few shops we saw before. I read a lot of bad review regarding Ivory Romance but finally decided to give it a try.

We so happy to found out that they have varies suits for Nico to try. Most of the shops only have normal black suits which even Nico have it. We want something different for him to wear on our wedding day.

My idea for wedding dress is just something simple. I prefer a lot of details on my dress so i dont' have to put so much accessories on me. So, i go try one gown after another and i think i tried around 20 different gown before i finally met the one.

It was a wedding gown which they put on a display on a mannequin which attract me. Before i try it on, the sales person already told me that it will cost me RM1800 for renting. I told myself there's nothing wrong to give it a try since i don't even know if i like it or not.

When i put it on, i knew that it is the one. The only problem is, its not as decent as i initially plan to get. So i called my mom and she said, "You only marry once, if you cant find something decent then just choose what you like. Who cares about what people say as long you are happy". I was so happy to hear that from my mom and we immediately search something for Nico. Thank god there's  a white suit that we both like and the color matched my gown perfectly.

I never felt like a princess before but i definitely did on my wedding day. Never feel so beautiful, what do you think? :D







No comments:

Post a Comment