Ivy is Cinte

SaLSa, StILeTTos, BOOks, TraVELlingS, BoYs aNd EveRYthINg eLSe in BetWEen.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Miss my Mohd Kimi

We send Kimi to my parents during our trip to Kuching early July and until today Kimi been living with them. The reason we send him to my parents is, i prefer to have my dad look after him and he can have big space to move around and play instead of condo style cage. My mom was a bit reluctant to take extra cat at first and scared that cantik won't like kimi either and they get into fight. So we do trial for everybody and thank good everybody love him, even cantik. :D

After one month living with them, my parents get quite attach with kimi and love him dearly. Because of my dad, kimi didn't want to eat tuna anymore and choose seafood cocktails all the time. Kimi was initially used sand to released himself but then mom teach him to do it in the bathroom since it easier to clean. 

Kimi is a big boy now and i miss him so much. We've been so busy with wedding preparation which make it impossible to take care of him since he is an indoor cat. Its been 2 months now and since the wedding will be in sept and we also going to bali afterwards, the earlier's we can take kimi back is early October. OMG, mom definitely wont let us take him back since they already love him. Dad spend a lot of time playing with him after they get back from work and even cantik already accept him and play with him .

Going back to my parents tonight to see our lil kimi......Dad send this picture yesterday showing Kimi playing with my mom favorite flower arrangement...sorry mom. 











No comments:

Post a Comment