Ivy is Cinte

SaLSa, StILeTTos, BOOks, TraVELlingS, BoYs aNd EveRYthINg eLSe in BetWEen.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My engagement ring

I wasn't a fan of jewelry. If you see me with accessories it might be an earrings or cheap rings. Growing up in typical malay family i've seen the entire female relatives going oooohhhh and ahhhh over anything gold. They even compare with each other who has bigger necklace, more rings or wider bracelet. Me, i don't like it at all. I don't even wear watch so i never fancy accessorize on my body UNTIL....

Nico get me an engagement ring. It was a simple 0.18 carat (yea it small) round cut diamond ring and seeing the brilliant diamond shine all day, drive me crazy. Seriously, i believe any woman will agree with me that no one can say no to diamond no matter how small it is. Its indeed a precious stone that even Gollum from the movie "Lord of The Ring" will treasure.

 (i like it small at the moment)


I didn't know anything about diamond and i didn't care how big it is as long its look nice on me. Friend been advising me to get bigger stone and i will definitely satisfied. But i plan to start slow, lets start from small stone and upgrade. I have an entire life to collect these precious stone. And my sayang won't have headache to get me present every valentines, birthday and xmas since he know now what i love. Isn't it sayang....

So, My first diamond ring is 0.18 carat, 57 facet, round cut ring. Round cut diamond is the most popular choice because of brilliant shine, elegant look and classic piece. I hope i will get the 101 facet diamond one day. It definitely will blind me..wink wink 


No comments:

Post a Comment